3 Year Work Warranty
If you buy a part from a retail store, the part will have a manufacturer’s warranty of some length of time. If the part fails prematurely, you have to:
- Contact the manufacturer for return instructions.
- Uninstall the part or pay someone to uninstall the part.
- Box the part for shipping.
- Haul it to the post office and wait in line.
- Pay for shipping.
- Re-install it or pay someone else to install the replacement part when it arrives.
It’s a time-consuming hassle and it can get expensive. But not for our customers!
When you buy a replacement or upgrade part from CPT, and CPT installs that part, CPT will match the part manufacturer’s warranty period, with labor, up to a maximum of three years.
Most parts we sell come with a three year part manufacturer’s warranty. Some parts have shorter or longer manufacturer’s warranties. Please call us with any questions.
If the part purchased from and installed by CPT fails, CPT will handle the return for you, meaning CPT will repair OR uninstall the defective part, contact the manufacturer for return instructions, box the part, and mail it to the part manufacturer for a replacement and then reinstall the replacement part without charge for the labor.
Terms and Conditions of 3 Year Work Warranty
- Part must have been be purchased from CPT.
- Part must have been installed by CPT.
- The defective part must be returnable under the terms and conditions of the part manufacturer’s warranty terms.
- CPT will pay shipping costs up to $12.
- CPT’s Work Warranty expires when the length of the part manufacturer’s warranty is reached when the part warranty is less than three years.
- CPT’s Work Warranty is limited to a maximum of three years from date of purchase or installation, whichever remains in the part manufacturer’s warranty period and terms of service.
If the part has a ninety day manufacturer’s warranty, CPT will match it with labor for up to ninety days.
If the part has a five year manufacturer’s warranty, CPT will match it with labor for up to three years.
- CPT will not pay fees, if any, imposed by the manufacturer.
- Data Recovery is not included unless it was pre-purchased.
- CPT’s Work Warranty does not apply to software of any kind.
- CPT is not responsible for any alteration or damage caused by any third party.
- CPT is not responsible for shipping losses.
- CPT is not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company or the manufacturer.
CLAIM YOUR FREE NETWORK ASSESSMENT
Fill out this form now!