What is IT Auditing
The fundamental goal of the audits is to uncover any risks, inaccuracies or inefficiencies within the IT systems of a business.
IT auditing generally exposes four overall needs:
- Security Insights
- Compliance to Law/Regulations
- Performance Insights
- Effective Policies and Requirements
We also offer website auditing which has been a real eye-opener for our clients who had them!
Benefits of IT Auditing
- Reduces Risks in an Organization
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Improves the Security of Data
- Enhances IT Governance
- Evaluates the System
- Checks Susceptibility to Threat
- Ensures the Integrity of the System
- Bolsters Controls
- Enhances Communication within an Organization
Computer Pros Today will meet with you and discuss your concerns and help you determine if you need an audit and what will best fit your company. The audit may be performed onsite or remotely, depending upon the circumstances. When the audit is complete, we provide you with the report and a consultation. Using that information, we can provide ethical guidance on professional and cost-effective IT solutions.
Computer Pros Today can provide any IT related service your business may need. Our IT Services and IT Projects are rooted in security.
How to Get Started!
It is as easy as giving us a call!
When you are ready, please call us to set up a meeting for your business.