Software Setup and Support
We offer convenient Software Setup and Support for all software needs in the Office or Home. Our software services cover all brands and all problems.
Remote Software Installation
We setup and support computer programs of all kinds including Microsoft Office, Intuit QuickBooks, Adobe Photoshop and cloud-based programs like Microsoft Office 365, renamed “Microsoft 365”. Microsoft 365 is a popular cloud-based software suite and services that we can help you install and configure. Microsoft Office typically includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Our Software Setup and Support professional installation includes device drivers and plugins as well as determining which features you may not want or to install additional features.
How we can help you with installing and configuring your software:
- We can help you choose the most appropriate software and also help you determine which kind of licensing is most beneficial to you. (Software sold separately.)
- We will help you download, install and configure software applications on your computer, including installation of any drivers.
- We’ll activate your software if necessary, and install any critical updates.
- We’ll configure the software to your needs and we can also create a desktop or Start Menu shortcut if you’d like.
- We will test and troubleshoot any software issues.
Remote Software Buying Advice and Support
Before you purchase software or a cloud service, call us. We can also help you determine which software version and which software licensing type is most beneficial to you. This service could save money for you.
What we can help with:
- Which software to buy and how to buy it
- How to download and archive the software properly
- Installing the software
- Choosing the right software options
- Verifying the installation
- Configuring the software
- Activating the software license
- We even offer tutoring for software
A soft or digital copy of the software and the license key is needed to install it.
Remote Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace Support
Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace are the two most popular cloud-based software and service platforms for common office programs and email.
Cloud programs and services are very convenient because they can be accessed from anywhere, from all sorts of devices and can make document sharing very simple.
However, cloud programs and services like Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace can be difficult to setup and configure.
That’s where we come in. Not only can we help you make the best decisions for your needs, we can setup and configure everything for you.