Our pricing model is straightforward. We offer 2 ways to get help from us. You can either pay our standard hourly rate, or if you prefer to save some money, sign up for one of our excellent ActiveCare Plans.
Some people like to “test the water” when using a service company for the first time, and if that describes you, then give us a call and we can schedule something for you at your convenience.
Standard Hourly Rate and what to expect:
Remote Support requires a 30 minute minimum commitment. If the service takes longer than 30 minutes, we begin billing in 15 minute increments.
Onsite Service requires a 1-hour minimum commitment, and if it takes longer than an hour, we bill in 15-minute increments.
- We come to you.
- Billing begins after we arrive at your location.
- There is no additional fee or higher cost for day or night appointments.
- There is no need for a higher-grade, higher-cost technician.
- There is no additional fee or higher cost for Same Day Service.
- You are not limited to any one specific repair.
Please call for our current rates.
Benefits of Hourly Rates:
- There is no extra cost for doing multiple repairs.
- Have multiple computers repaired at the same time.
- Use the time for whatever number of tech needs you have.
- Add a printer, add software, fix the internet connection-doesn’t matter!
- Many needs are small and there’s no sense in paying for a project.
How we protect you:
- We have a residential price-cap per specific repair task not to exceed $250. Obviously this cannot/does not apply to quoted projects or jobs where multiple tasks are requested or required.
- We will stop any computer repair after the diagnostic if you decide that the repair is not worth it. Our Diagnostic-only fee is $50.
- Our technicians are given incentive to work accurately and efficiently.
- We have identified common tasks that can unexpectedly expand in time depending on the speed of the computer and other factors. These include virus-removal and system-reloading. For these specific tasks, we charge a flat-rate.
- We guarantee our labor. Call for details.
Why we choose to charge hourly-rates:
- Our customers don’t like to be nickled-and-dimed to death.
- There are few situations limited to only one specific task. Many technology situations have cascading problems. We’ve seen bills that ran $400 higher than ours because the customer was charged flat-rates for multiple individual tasks.
- Technicians can’t know what to expect until after a diagnostic or having seen firsthand the scope of a job.