Our pricing model is straightforward. We offer 2 ways to get help from us. You can either pay our standard hourly rate for Remote Support or on-site support, or if you prefer to save some money, sign up for one of our excellent ActiveCare Plans.
We have a variety of policies to protect you, including a price-cap and fixed-cost option.
Some people like to “test the water” when using a service company for the first time, and if that describes you, then give us a call and we can schedule something for you at your convenience.
Remote Support requires a 30 minute minimum commitment. If the service takes longer than 30 minutes, we begin billing in 15 minute increments.
- We securely connect to your computer over the Internet. The connection is encrypted for your security and ours.
- If your computer cannot connect to the Internet we will refer you to on-site service.
- We can connect to anyone in the US or Canada.
- Call for our current price of our hourly on-site rate.
On-site Service requires a 1-hour minimum commitment, and if it takes longer than an hour, we bill in 15-minute increments.
- We come to you.
- Billing begins after we arrive at your location.
- There is no additional fee or higher cost for day or night appointments.
- There is no need for a higher-grade, higher-cost technician.
- There is no additional fee or higher cost for Same Day Service, if available.
- On-site support may be limited in you live outside of the Fredericksburg, VA region.
- Call for our current price of our hourly remote support rate.
Benefits of Hourly Rates:
- Technicians can’t know what to expect until after a diagnostic or having seen firsthand the scope of a job.
- You are not limited to any one specific repair.
- There is no extra cost for doing multiple repairs.
- Have multiple computers repaired at the same time.
- Use the time for whatever number of tech needs you have.
- Add a printer, add software, fix the internet connection-doesn’t matter!
- Many needs are small and there’s no sense in paying for a project.
- There are few situations limited to only one specific task. Many technology situations have cascading problems. We’ve seen bills that ran $400 higher than ours because the customer was charged flat-rates for multiple individual tasks.
How We Protect You:
- We have a price-cap per specific repair task not to exceed $250. Obviously this cannot/does not apply to quoted projects or jobs where multiple tasks are requested or required.
- We will stop any computer repair after the diagnostic if you decide that the repair is not worth it. Our Diagnostic-only fee is $50.
- Our technicians are given incentive to work accurately and efficiently.
- Fixed Costs for certain tasks: We have identified common tasks that can unexpectedly expand in time depending on the speed of the computer and other factors. These tasks include virus-removal and system-reloading. For these specific tasks, we charge a fixed-rate to prevent run-away charges. Call us for the current prices.
- We guarantee our installation labor. Call for details.