Do you need ongoing tech support?
There’s a discounted plan for that!
We offer cost-effective plans designed to deliver peace of mind and worry-free tech ownership.
- For Home or Micro Business
24/7 Premium Managed Computer Security
- Per month with a minimum one year purchase of $180. Up to 3 computers.
- Our core plan includes 24/7 Managed Computer Security, a Premium Antivirus Suite, security adjustments of the operating system, and Virus Removal services, if needed. Covers all malware types.
- For Home or Micro Business
Add 24/7 Remote Monitoring & Maintenance
- Per month with a minimum one year purchase of $360. Up to 3 computers.
- This Remote Monitoring And Maintenance plan includes everything offered in our 24/7 Managed Computer Security plan -PLUS- 24/7 Remote Monitoring and Maintenance of the entire computer.
- For Small Business
24/7 Fully Managed Business Workstations
- Per month with a minimum one year purchase of $540 per computer.
- This is our all-Inclusive business workstation service. This plan includes Monitored Endpoint Security plus Remote Monitoring and Maintenance of the entire workstation and third-party and onsite support when needed.
Setting a remote computer repair appointment is easy.
Call us now
Straightforward Labor Rates
We charge for a 30 minute minimum followed by 15 minute increments. We do not charge setup fees, connection fees or require a membership. We do not outsource to a foreign country.
Payment types Accepted
- Credit Card
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Check (established clients and business services only)
Why we offer the best value
What’s different between your company and the cheap $50/hour guy?
It’s simply not possible to run an insured, legitimate computer services business with experienced and accredited American technicians for $50/hour -and remain in business for very long! We’ve been in business since 2006. We don’t outsource our work. We pay for the best technicians so you get the right kind of help the first time.
Why hourly rates instead of flat rates?
Unless there is a contract, we avoid flat-rates because the services needed usually involve a cascade of problems to be solved or there are multiple different needs, which means the customer ends up getting multiple flat-rate charges. In the end, flat-rates often cost much more than an hourly rate. Additionally, our onsite hourly rate covers multiple computers at the same time.
We understand the appeal of flat-rates, which is knowing exactly how much it will cost before the service. If we expect our services to exceed the thirty minute or one hour minimum, we will inform you before the work begins and offer options.
Why do you no longer offer onsite services?
Aside from lower costs for you, technology has changed and we are able to resolve all but a few problems remotely. You might be amazed at what we can do for you remotely. Uncertain? Call us and find out.
- Gather your passwords before the appointment.
- If possible, have your computer up and running before the appointment.
- Take photos of any pop-ups or error messages you see.
- Write down all concerns. Make a checklist.
- Consider a service plan: Service Plans