IT Systems Assessment
An IT Systems Assessment is a structured analysis and review of your organization’s entire IT Infrastructure. We search for and examine:
- Security Vulnerabilities
- Performance Bottlenecks
- Resource Allocation
- Deployment Risks
The assessment will identify opportunities for improvement and provide a comprehensive view of the state of your IT. This helps you make more informed and cost-effective business decisions.
This process does not require any configuration changes on the IT systems being assessed.
Uncover the truth about the health and security of your business I.T. systems with a professional onsite or remote IT Systems Assessment from Computer Pros Today.
Our Emphasis on SECURITY
What makes our assessment different, and safer, is that our assessment places network security as the first priority. Therefore, we look for security risks throughout the entire assessment, not only as an add-on after the fact.
Computer Pros Today specializes in IT Security and we place great emphasis on the security of your IT systems and data.
Here is a list of what your assessment includes:
- We perform an examination of the condition of your Computers, Server or Cloud Server, Firewall and other Network Equipment.
- We look for unguarded entry points that could allow cyber criminals to enter and harm your network.
- We run a diagnostic of your Network Problems such as slowness or downtime.
- We determine if your Data Backups are configured properly, working properly and are recoverable.
- We uncover developing problems that could turn into big and costly issues down the road.
- We will answer any questions you may have about your network including performance, reliability and security.
- We provide a report for you to keep.
- The service will bring “peace of mind” for you!
Claim your FREE IT Systems Assessment
Fill out this form now!