These new Dell business-grade computers are sold at a lower price than retail. We pass those savings along to you.
These computers come with the manufacturer’s warranty for the full length of the term, beginning when it is purchased.
FAQs Certified Refurbished vs. Retail
- We do not resell open box (opened and returned) computers, laptops or servers.
- Have the SAME computing power (configuration) as compared to new retail computers.
- Certified Refurbished computers do NOT have performance issues. They have the same brand new quality of hardware used in them as retail computers.
- New, never used or off-lease.
- Have the exact same Dell Warranty as the new retail computers.
- Are NOT more prone to repairs and maintenance issues than new retail computers.
- Last just as long, or possibly longer, as new retail PCs.
- Are less likely to need to be returned or fixed under the warranty.
- Business-grade computers that were meant for schools or libraries and not-for-profit organizations, are perfectly capable of being used for business. It makes no difference. We only order Dell business-grade computers with Windows 10 Professional.
The availability of these business computers is random, therefore we can’t promise a certain model or features. It depends on what is available at the time of purchase, but we can usually get what you want.
Delivery usually takes a week, sometimes a day or two longer or shorter. As soon as we receive the computer we inspect it, upgrade it if agreed upon, deliver it and set it up.
Basic delivery, unboxing, inspection and setup of the business computer with power, keyboard, mouse, and connection to internet included. Transfer of data, software installation, network attachment, passwords, email, printers and other items are not included in the price.